History of C.R. Clowes & Son Ltd
Welcome to the History of C.R. Clowes & Son Ltd
The Business was Established in 1875 as a druggist & pharmacy, around this time Queen Victoria was still on the throne,the building is listed with English Heritage, both outside and the interior, the building was originally designed by Robert Rippon Duke. We are trying to piece together the history of the Pharmacy, by showing it's history throught the building, the owners, advertising and by photographs, with a few surprises. This is ongoing, so it's well worth visiting again, as we may have added to the content.
Please Click below on the picture or text to view the history